We are making small steps to meaningful change by actively seeking ways to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Carbon Balanced Brochure Production
With our latest brochures alone this year for Aqualla and Adamsez, we have
balanced through World Land Trust the equivalent of over 15,000kg of carbon
dioxide and helped protect over 3,000m2 of critically threatened tropical forest
- Introduction of QR Codes to help encourage digital brochure use
- Use of plastic-free solutions in packaging and warehousing
- New product ranges from Aqualla – Hannah, Avante, Edge & Ivy are designed
with water-saving devices as standard, achieving Green Band EU Water Labelling
- New retrofit water-saving aerators help reduce
water consumption on showers and taps
- Long term support and sponsorship of local charity initiatives
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives to encourage healthy body and healthy mind
- Culture of togetherness and teamwork
Our commitment to a more sustainable future means that our journey will continue to evolve as we work toward reducing our carbon footprint.
Let’s work together
to make things better.