We take your privacy seriously and will always handle your personal data with care. This policy provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and obligations, and explains how, why, and when we collect and process your personal data.
Who we are.
Aqualla Brassware Ltd, including Adamsez Baths (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) gather and process your information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and law.
Our office is: Aqualla, Unit 3 & 4, 16 Crawfordsburn Road, Newtownards BT23 4EA
Tel: 02891-828000 Email: email@example.com Co. Registration NI608481 .
We are registered on the Information Commissioner’s Office Register of Data Controllers under registration numberZA844199 and act as the data controller.
Privacy noticed produced January 2021
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Aqualla collects the following data:
- Home address and/or business address
- Personal email and/or business email
- Contact phone number(s)
- Your date of birth
- Your signature
- Purchase information
- IP addresses and cookies
- Credit rating and bank details
- Credit limit and payment terms
- Sales information relating to the sale of products to you or their repair or return
- Correspondence or other communications with you about our products, service, or business.
- Information you have consented to us using
- When we collect your information
- We collect information (i) you give us (ii) Information from your use of our products, services or our websites.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Aqualla with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data the following ways:
- Your name, address, e-mail address, bank details will be collected when you open an account with us.
- Your first name, last name, email address, phone number and post code will be collected when you register for a product guarantee on our website
- Your email address when you sign up to our news updates.
- Your IP address will be collected when you visit our website(s)
- When you interact with us on the contact us form, we ask for your name and email address.
- When you contact us through any of the social media channels, we will require you to agree to providing us with your email address and contact phone number.
- If you send us a private or direct message via social media, the message will be stored and shared internally within our team to get the best response but it will not be shared with any other organisations.
- When you enter a competition run by us and supply name, address, email, telephone number
- After sales and Service calls, we will require your name, address, postcode, phone number, and email address
- When you interact with Aqualla by contacting us by email or for employment opportunities that require you to send through a CV, you will be sending an email to Aqualla.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- A retailer or installer is contacting us on your behalf (if you are an end-user) with an after sales / service query
If you are under 16 years of age, you MUST obtain parental consent before providing any personal information to us.
If you are or you choose to provide us with personal data over the Internet, you should be aware data transmission via this medium cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Whilst we will take all reasonable efforts to protect such personal data, you acknowledge we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any personal data provided by these means and you provide it to us at your own risk. Once received, we have several layers of security measures in place covering the storage and disclosure of your personal data to prevent unauthorised access. If, despite our security precautions, personal data is inadvertently disclosed, we shall use all reasonable endeavours to limit and remedy the disclosure.
How will we use your data?
Aqualla takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice.
Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers and marketing, you are free to withdraw consent at any time.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:
- For account administration including opening an account, verifying your identity, undertaking credit related searches, invoicing, managing credit limits and payments
- To process your orders, receive deliveries, book service appointments, register your guarantee and when you contact us via email
- You have agreed or explicitly consented to the using of your data in a specific way (you may withdraw your consent at any time)
- Providing access to browse our site(s)
- Process your orders, receive deliveries, book service appointments, register your guarantee and when you contact us via email
- Allowing the website to improve your visit by remembering you (using cookies)
- So we can carry out anonymised analysis of visitor and site data (Google Analytics)
- Contacting you regarding our goods and services
- Responding to your enquiries or processing your requests in relation to your information
- Administering and maintaining our customer records
- For system administration and to monitor your usage of our website(s)
- For security to protect our premises, staff, customers, and assets from crime. We operate CCTV systems in our premises and use photograph evidence of deliveries.
- To meet our legal obligations for business accounting and tax purposes
Sharing and Disclosing Your Personal Information
We do not share or disclosure any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement. Aqualla uses third parties to provide the below services and business functions, however all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
We use third party courier services who act on our behalf to deliver our products. The only information we provide them with is your name, address, postcode, telephone number(s) where relevant and order details. This is only provided selectively and when necessary.
IT Services and Support
Some of our normal business processes require involvement from specialist IT service providers, who may have indirect access to our databases. Examples of this include website hosting and network maintenance.
After Sales Service Agents and Installation
It is sometimes necessary to pass personal details to service agents if they are performing installations or repairs on our behalf. The only information we provide to them is your name, address, postcode, telephone number(s) where relevant and order details. This is only provided selectively and when necessary.
It is sometimes necessary to pass personal details to third parties if they are performing consumer research on our behalf. The only information we provide to them is your name, address, postcode, telephone number(s) where relevant and order details. This is only provided selectively and when necessary.
Aqualla takes your privacy seriously and we take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place, including:
– SSL certificates to protect our websites
– Policies and Procedures covering
*Granting authorisation to systems and data under Aqualla’s control
*Ensuring employees leaving Aqualla, have systems access removed immediately
*Deletion and / or anonymisation of your data
*Document retention periods
*Secure disposal of data held on all systems
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information is legitimate interest. You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Aqualla however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services /deliver your products or for legitimate interests, we will not be able to offer some of our products or services without it.
You can remove your consent at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we store your data?
The data we collect from you will usually be stored within the European Economic Area (EEA). However, if you live or work outside of the EEA, we may need to transfer your personal data outside of the EEA to provide our services to you. Where this applies, we will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
How Long We Keep Your Data
We only ever retain personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. For product guarantees we will store personal data indefinitely to ensure we meet the guarantee on the purchased product(s). Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
Occasionally, Aqualla would like to contact you with details of the new products /special offers / services / competitions / newsletters and promotions we provide. If you do not consent to us using your contact details for these purposes, you have the right to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by using the opt-out / unsubscribe options or by contacting: email@example.com directly.
What are your data protection rights?
Aqualla would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Aqualla correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Aqualla to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Aqualla erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Aqualla restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Aqualla’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Aqualla transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 028 9182 8000
Or write to us: Aqualla, Units 3&4, 16 Crawfordsburn Road, Newtownards, Co Down, BT23 4EA
Cookies and how we use them.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Aqualla’s website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets several anonymous cookies to evaluate your use of the site and compile reports for us on activity.
Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: 028 9182 8000
Or write to us: Aqualla, Units 3&4, 16 Crawfordsburn Road, Newtownards, Co Down, BT23 4EA
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Aqualla has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113